 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17587
17586  |  17588
Subject:
Assorted sets for a 7190 millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:07:11 GMT

Hello! We have the following built Lego sets, with instructions (no boxes),
available to trade for #7190 Millenium Falcons in various stages of completion.
Our sets are built 99.9% complete, in very good to excellent conditions. Some of
the older sets have an issue but will display well.
We are looking to trade for 7190'a complete or not. With or without minifigures
or instructions. Lego must be in excellent condition.

LEGO 1374 GREEN GOBLIN
LEGO 8640 Technic Polar Copter
Lego Fire Fighter boat set #775
LEGO SYSTEM Wind Runners Set 6572
LEGO Model Team Set 5540 Formula 1 Racer
Lego 8408 Technic Advanced Desert Ranger
Lego 770 Helicopter/Ambulance
LEGO Spirit of St. Louis #456
Lego Set 6590 Vacation Camper
Lego Set 6580 Land Jet
Lego Set 6824 Space Dart
Lego Space #483 Launch Pad
Lego Set 3053 Emperor's Stronghold
Lego Set 3050 Shanghai Surprise
Lego Town Aeroplane Set 6331 PATRIOT JET
LEGO Model Team 5542 Black Thunder
LEGO 487 SPACE CRUISER
LEGO MODEL TEAM BLUE FURY HOT ROD 5541
Lego 7030 World City Police Car
LEGO TIPPER TRUCK #435
LEGO #6746 CHIEF'S TEPEE SET
Lego Police Headquarters #585
LEGO CASTLE NINJA SET #3051: BLAZE ATTACK
LEGO Star Wars UCS 7181 TIE Interceptor
LEGO STAR WARS ULTIMATE COLLECTOR SERIES 7191 X-WING

Let us know what you have and what you want from the list.
Can send photos of what you are interested in. Falcon photos help also.

Thanks