  *557720 (-100)
  Steampunk Millenium Falcon

Hello, all. I just completed a build for a Steampunk version of the Millennium Falcon for the Steam Wars contest over at FBTB. Attention whore that I am, I wanted to share my efforts here as well. ;) (URL) Click the picture or (URL) to see more, (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Getting your MOC's to shows?

(...) snip (...) I am sure that many will find this post to off the wall, but if I ever go to another event--which of course I plan to--and I if I decided to take all my equipment with me and a layout, etc. I will never go again without simply (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Getting your MOC's to shows?

let me tell you about Brick Show 2008. You can bring you MOCs, you can build MOCs at the show, or just jump in on the mass builds. www,brickmuseum.net dan Never tried to fly with MOCs, usually we bring glued models so packing is very easy...but we (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

(...) Beautiful as always Ted, sorry we missed it this year. Quick question, did your ski lifts actually work? They really look great. Scott (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

  Re: New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

(...) The swiss cheese wedge (part #61409) is already in the wild, thanks to the Deep Jungle subtheme of Exo-Force. I picked up the Storm Lasher (that's the one with the big orc-sword fanblades), and it has a couple of these in yellow. It is indeed (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv)

  End effector that can "feel"

Hey everyone. I have built a realistic grasping end effecter that can feel when something in is its grasp (without touch sensors). I have attached a deconstructed version that I use. (URL) principle is pretty simple. As the end effecter closes and (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LDraw NXT parts kit overhaul

(...) Thanks, Philo! I really appreciate the hard work you (and others) have put into these parts. Your website makes it easy to add the NXT parts into MLCAD. (...) I'm glad to see that you've also addressed the "stone" colors issue on the website (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

(...) I think that is a (URL) part> that is already available in a few sets. (...) Dont make us wait until July to see your awesome MOCs! "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Omaggio al Legoworld 2007

Qui trovate delle foto del mini-set in omaggio a tutti gli espositori al Legoworld 2007: (URL) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Self-brew flexible bricks and silent motor for Lego NXT

(...) There's a simple solution to the problem you've been having with air bubbles. Once you've got the mold filled, you need to introduce vacuum, which will pull the bubbles right out of the material and dissipate them. Back when I was in the (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: LDraw NXT parts kit overhaul

(...) This is great! Thanks much Philo! Now, if only someone can convince Kevin to make LSYNTH work with the wider cables of NXT. (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  RSRA-2008

I have been working with a Home Schooler named Ian, to create a Robotic Arm. The Arm was created over a 4 session building period. I call it the RSRA-2008. (URL) The Arm consists of primarily black Technic construction. It utilizes x3 9v geared (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) The Big Boy I created sits on 7 pieces of track. (URL) L.Andrew Reynolds GtwLUG, St Louis (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: RC 'engine' availability?

(...) Wayne, I ma not positive what parts you are looking for but you are correct the R/C parts do not show up on the www.LEGO.COM site as separate items. I phoned customer service and confirmed that you can purchase the items separately instead of (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  SCLTC finishes up year sixth winter show

SCLTC finsishes it's sixth winter show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum this weekend. An initial batch of photos have been posted on the club (URL) website>. (4 URLs) -Ted Michon Southern California LEGO Train Club (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Any time oyu can bring a Star Trek reference into a discussion, you get a +5 modifier! Dave K (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) The Pennsylvania RR engine terminal in (URL) Crestline OH.> had a 110 ft. turntable. This was just big enough to turn most of the Pennsy's largest steamers (probably with some overhang). The PRR had an even larger 125 ft. turntable installed (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) Tim, I'd be happy to assist you as a curator of the Trains newsgroup. Just let me know what you'd like me to do! -Jordan (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: RC 'engine' availability?

(...) Hi Wayne, If I understand correctly, you are asking whether you will be able to buy the R/C train electronic components separately from a train set? For the current IR train platform, I think the answer is no. LEGO issued a communication a (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Strano, nelle peggiori delle ipotesi io non aspetto più di qualche minuto! Giuliano (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) I have no shortage of monorail track, so I'd like to use the monorail for the circle. It lends itself for a nice 20" (4 straights) diameter circle. Figuring out how to build the "bridge" (what's the technical term, trainheads?) isn't an issue. (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) T'other Tim seems to have moved to an internet dead zone in Australia, hence the lack of new MOCs from him, but as per the terms of the newsgroup, I have responded! ;-) I've been so busy recently, my company is moving head office and I'm in (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) Using train track would make a huge turntable. The monorail is a more practical size (but would cost more) As a matter of interest how big do turntables get in the US? Are/were there ones long enough turn a Big Boy? Tim (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New 1 x 2 x 2/3 slope in 2008?

Looks like a new slope available mid-year 2008. The grill/bumpers on the (I think it is supposed to be a) truck and the little car (URL) Not that I have done anything lately with lego, but maybe by July I'll be out of my funk. Jonathan (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.general)

  Re: Microscout

(...) C'è chi va e chi viene... :-) (...) I think so. Ma non lo ho mai fatto personalmente. Credo che Mario ci abbia provato. (Sempre nella preistoria, intendo...) Cheers. -- Carlo. (Lugnet #24) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Dear lego, please make a service pack with the new windows & doors in it

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jonathan Wilson wrote: snip (...) This is true. An element currently in production will usually be more affordable for an accessory pack than making the same element in another color. Some plastic colors are more expensive than (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  RC 'engine' availability?

I have picked through the Lego site, will they ever release only the RC platform or will it only be as a bundle? (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Io posso solo dire che frequentando altri forum, questo è il più faticoso da frequentare, tra autenticazioni e menate varie. Anch'io ammiro quelli tedeschi per semplicità immagini e anticipazioni che saranno illegali, ma ben tollerate e magari (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) A me è capitato varie volte di dover attendere molte ore (tra le 10 e le 15 ore!) per ricevere il messaggio di conferma. Il rischio falso-spam l'ho eliminato dicendo alla mail di inoltrare tutti i messaggi di Lugnet in una cartella specifica. (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) io l'unico problema che ho avuto quando ho cambiato email è stato che gmail mi metteva nello spam ne mail di conferma... ciao Cristian (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Aaron Sneary Paints a Door

(URL) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Credo che, sempre in accordo alla suddetta legge, si possa inserire un flag del tipo "rendi pubblico indirizzo di posta", per cui è l'utente stesso che decide o meno cosa fare dei suoi dati... A questo punto tu puoi (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

RoscoPC ha scritto: (...) Ok, quello che contunuo a non capire è questo: perchè qualcuno NON riesce ad utilizzare il forum Lugnet. Io non mi reputo un esperto, ho seguito le informazioni, mi sono iscritto, ho configurato i news reader, ecc. E NON ho (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Iscritti ItLUG (era: Problemi con il forum)

(...) 133 iscritti Ciao, Luca (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  LDraw NXT parts kit overhaul

After several weeks of patient work, I am finally finished with a major redesign of all NXT parts. All these parts were submitted to (URL) LDraw Parts Tracker> but for your convenience I have updated the (URL) kit> available on my website. Using (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX) !!

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) è un po' OT, ma se invece di una lista "esplicita" ci fosse una casella di ricerca? tipo su BL o Brickshelf o su molti forum? bisognerebbe sempre mettere solo il nickname, giusto? lo facciamo almeno per chi ha un nickname? e chi non ce l'ha e (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Ringrazia la legge sulla Privacy. In teoria potrei mettere il nickname (i problemi erano nati proprio perché delle persone potevano trovare il loro nome e cognome su internet...), il numero d'iscrizione ed i temi preferiti. Ma per i soci che (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Vero, specialmente per i meno "esperti", però su ItLUG.org c'è una FAQ in italiano che basta seguire passo passo per far funzionare tutto ad un livello accettabile, anche solo via web come faccio io: l'unica cosa è che magari si deve aspettare (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Segnalazione binari 9v

(...) In quel Toys dovrebbe essere 16 euro... farebbero comodo anche a me un paio di scatole. C'è qualcuno della zona che può fare la follia? Ciao Marco (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Segnalazione binari 9v

(...) Quanto e' il prezzo ufficiale? 2 scatole potrebbero servire anche a me. Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Microscout

(...) Eri avanti anni luce.....8 anni fa ero ancora in "dark age", ne sono uscito solo nel tardo 2003. Credi che sia fattibile anche la comunicazione Microscout <-> RCX ? Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) So after several shows upon shows with NILTC building and rebuilding my trees, I finally took the time to 'tube' them in a similar fashion to yours. Sooooo much better, I have to say. They stayed together like a charm. So I wanted to say (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) So after several shows upon shows with NILTC building and rebuilding my trees, I finally took the time to 'tube' them in a similar fashion to yours. Sooooo much better, I have to say. They stayed together like a charm. So I wanted to say (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  3069bp25

(URL) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Talk from dinner...

Brian Davis wrote: snip (...) Brian, What have you and the rest of 'the Indiana posse' done with your RCX's ? With all the NXT talk, we never hear anything about the forgotten yellow brick. Chris (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  January 26th SMART meeting

The next SMART meeting is only a week away. (Appologies for the short notice!) We'll be meeting in our regular room at Digipen. The mini-challenge is to build a robot that will be able to cross between two tables using a rope. The distance between (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Tiny Cartman Mosaic, mostly from set 6163

I was bored yesterday, and decided to finally put my recent clearance purchase (set #6163) from Target to use, making a (small 16x16) Eric Cartman Mosaic: (2 URLs) All the pieces (except the tan pieces) are from the 6163 set. I didn't even have (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  Re: Talk from dinner...

(...) <some stuff about the bulldozer> This thread got me thinking about getting the bulldozer. It looks like a good way to beef up a studdless beam collection as well as a great way to get Power Functions and the new treads. Then I noticed it's (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: How to color a source image for building a mosaic?

(...) Hi Maarten, Many thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, I'm no programmer, but I think that it would be possible to perform the calculations you describe in a spreadsheet, if provided with the RGB values for each pixel in the image. I do (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Lego Universe Update

The Lego Universe project continues... Recently a reporter from BBC had a chance to attend a special session with the LU team to see how things are progressing. You can read about it here: (URL) you haven't already, please visit www.legouniverse.com (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Dear lego, please make a service pack with the new windows & doors in it

(...) I didnt say new moulds. I said new mould runs. They already make the parts in white, they dont make them in black. Ergo, its more expensive to put the black parts in a set than it is to put the white parts in. (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Getting your MOC's to shows?

(...) Dave- We've been hauling LEGO around since 1995, first for contests, then commissions, and later for small events around town. In 2001 we started doing LTC shows and in 2004 we started attending BFs. Initially we carried fully assembled MOCs (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Grunts - Episode 11.

(URL) S. (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) I'm sorry, I guess I'm just so used to you being talented by association. :D --Tony (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ALL-TIME Greatest Loudmouths on LUGNET?

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:Jut1v9.r4@lugnet.com... (...) Cheap Shot? Nope, I wasn't gunning for you. Shoot, I was just aiming to funny. But I figured you'd rifle through your armory for a comeback. You're always a barrel of (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) I don't have any pics to post yet but I just finished one of my most challenging steam locomotives to date. (URL) & Western Y6b> I've got a few other projects in the planing stages. Just need to get to building. Cale Steam Rules (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) I don't have any pictures, since I had to dismantle it when I moved, but I had pretty good luck using a technic turntable, driven by a worm gear. The span consisted of four pieces of straight track, built up with some plates and tiles to make (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) Likewise, if you can get a hold of 4 curved monorail tracks, I've seen that used as the basis for a turntable also. The smooth top of the tracks makes a good running surface for any sort of motor-driven wheel. -Jordan (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) No it can't, because I don't have one! (perhaps you were referring to Ross';-) lol Good to hear from you, Tony! :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

I'm extremely guilty of not replying to other people's MOCs here on Lugnet. As for new stuff, I don't have anything I thought was post-worthy. I haven't started on either of my two future train projects, but I have been having a little fun with the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ALL-TIME Greatest Loudmouths on LUGNET?

(...) That was meant as a cheap shot, wasn't it!??? Well played! :D JOHN (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) I don't have any pics off-hand, but the best designs I've seen use a circle of 9volt track for the base of the turntable, and a 9volt motor set under the spinning track. Come to think of it, the power functions motor and plastic track would be (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ALL-TIME Greatest Loudmouths on LUGNET?

Snip (Plus, I think I've got a good shot at it>;D) (...) I bet you're right. ;) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) Okay, I will start. I'm in need of examples of GOOD/GREAT and functional turntables. We'll worry about a roundhouse later. I've knitted together hundreds (400+) 8x8 plates and placed them on 4 large baseplates. So I have the ultimate (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

(...) Dude...I'm all for cheap-shots...and pizza. I love pizza. :-) -Dave "Keepin' it real in T-Town wit da 6-wide Trizzains. Holla at ya fool!" (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

TRAINS! Russell (BayLTC) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  ALL-TIME Greatest Loudmouths on LUGNET?

I remember each year we used to find out among us who was the chattiest from the previous year, but that hasn't happened in a while, so I think that it would be k3wl to find out who the all-time greatest are up until this point. Is that possible? (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

(...) This is excellent, Holger! Thanks for pointing it out to me. Last night I was chatting with another builder who mentioned another dome, and this must be it. Very nice model, I'm blogging it. (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Getting your MOC's to shows?

(...) We always skip that, and hang out together as a group (with the GMLTC usually) (...) I'll get it to you (contact info) via email. The flyer did say that they were restricting new participants, but you never know. It would be best to contact (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? SIX DAYS without a posting in trains???? This really sucks. And I only have myself to blame. And I blame the holidays for my recent inactivity, but that only goes back so far. So, I'm pledging to return to the days when my mouth (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Getting your MOC's to shows?

(...) Yeah, you have been kinda quiet lately. I was wondering where you disappeared to. :-) Dinner in La Crosse sounds great. Did you guys make it to "The Depot" last year for BBQ? If you like BBQ it's awesome. (...) MINI Cooper. We COULD bring our (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) Hey, you two guys! Great MOCs, both of you. As it so happens, I am rebuilding (URL) my subway station> and had only built one vending machine for it, but I think now I'm going to add a few more;-) JOHN (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Small Train Station MOC

(...) Hey, Dave- This is a great little train station! You have really captured the architectural that says "train station" well. JOHN (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Getting your MOC's to shows?

(...) Hi, Dave (& Stacy:-) I've been much too quiet around here, so I'm taking this great opportunity to sound off. I remember being in your shoes not so long ago. Our first show was LaCrosse:-) So I will share with you all I can. But for sure let's (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Getting your MOC's to shows?

Hi Dave & Stacy, I've been to BrickFest '06 (in my backyard) and I've driven to Brickworld (12 hours in small SUV). I'll start one step ahead of your questions. I go out of my way to create MOCs that are built-to-show. In BF'06 I made a mosaic. It (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dear lego, please make a service pack with the new windows & doors in it

(...) They did make the service pack already, it is the (URL) Beach House>, it also contains a few yellow and black peices too. ;-) Seriously, why would they require new molds for a different colour? Would they not just change the colour that they (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Getting your MOC's to shows?

I have driven and flown with MOCs. For driving, I just load them into boxes. I might put a bit of padding around some items, but mostly they just get stacked up. Note - my larger MOCs tend to break down into smaller modules - with the exception of (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

Dico la mia sul discorso Forum. I problemi posti circa il forum riguardano l'impossibilità di scrivere o la difficoltà di iscriversi da parte di alcuni membri di Itlug. Effettivamente il metodo di iscrizione può apparire un po' astruso... I vantaggi (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Hai perfettamente ragione. Ma anch'io faccio così... Del resto BrickShelf è on-line da una decina di anni e solo con i deep-link fa un oceano di traffico. YouBrick è nuovo (ha sei mesi) è stato sviluppato anche in fretta e soprattutto non è (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Grelnix

I got a chance to take some more photos of the Grelnix. I also learned a bit about how it can be posed, check out the photos: (URL) to visit the main Gallery>> (URL) Eric Sophie> (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Getting your MOC's to shows?

I'm not sure where this should be posted, so I placed it in events, general, and storage. Stacy and I are planning to attend Brickworld and possibly BrickFair this year. We would like to exhibit at both, but this year will be our first time doing (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How to color a source image for building a mosaic?

(...) Tony, I don't think there's any kind of software that can do just that for you; you'll need some programming skills to do it yourself: Just suppose you want to make a grayscale mosaic --> 5 colors --> 20% of each color. Calculate the "degree (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: Talk from dinner...

(...) I've already really gotten to like those pieces. both for the functionality, and using the "stop" as a handle to pull on. (...) Agreed. It was one of the neat things about NXT-izing it, is you could control all the functions at once with the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Talk from dinner...

David Koudys wrote: (snip) (...) any cool parts? nope. all classic parts. thats part of its charm. ummmm,janey did point out there was a 8 L technic axle with "stop" that seemed to be new. but nothing you couldn't make with a axle and 1/2 bushing. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Microscout

Carlo Ottolina ha scritto: (...) Si, grazie. Mi faresti un favore! Ma "fisicamente" come faccio? Metto il microscout davanti alla torretta di trasmissione? Avendo il microscout solo un motore ed un sensore di luce, immagino che posso solo creae (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Segnalazione binari 9v

(...) Ops.... settanta scatole... Ciao Marco (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Microscout

(...) Questo: (quello con la scritta ITLug) (URL) programmato più di otto anni fa... Dovrei essere in grado di rintracciare il codice che avevo scritto. Se vuoi, te lo posso inviare per e-mail. Dovrebbe essere sufficiente come esempio per capire a (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Minifig Vending Machine

(...) -SNIP- (...) Tim: That's awesome! I love the slightly smaller form factor compared to mine. Yours appears to be more to scale with a "standard pop/soda machine". I also like the use of SNOT and 1/2-stud offset in your design. Very trick. I'll (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Segnalazione binari 9v

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Settanta binari o settanta scatole? :-) Bè se si fa un acquisto io prenderei due-tre scatole, ovvero 15-20 binari Pagamento e ritiro a Ballabio Giuliano (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Segnalazione binari 9v

Mi hanno segnalato che al Toys di Desenzano del Garda ci sono circa una settantina di binari 9v dritti (non scontati): (URL) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  LEGOfest of Ballabio 2008 - Registration open

Hello, the 3rd LEGOfest of Ballabio will be on 11-12-13 July 2008 in Ballabio, near Lecco (Italy). LEGOfest of Ballabio is the biggest LEGO event. This year we have more space another time! We will cover all the entire school of Ballabio! Over the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.events)

  Legofest Ballabio 2008: aggiornamenti

Sono disponibili per la prenotazione due B&B in Lecco, trovate i dettagli alla seguente pagina: (URL) questioni organizzative le prenotazioni fatele a me (chmar@chmar.it). Inoltre sono on-line tutte le mappe aggiornate all'ultimo minuto: (URL) ai (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Fanà Briques 2008

(...) Lo organizza lui :-) Luca (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Negozi a Norimberga

(...) c.v.d. (...) Dipende cosa intende per "MOLTO convenienti". Mediamente i prezzi dei negozi sono quelli del catalogo tedesco o pochi Euro in meno (che di per sé è spesso un po' più conveniente rispetto a qui), qualche volta ci sono offerte di (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Negozi a Norimberga

salve a tutti, scrivo questo messaggio per Domenico Franco, visto che lui non riesce a postare: ---...--- Qualcuno sa indicarmi dei negozi dove poter acquistare LEGO a prezzi MOLTO convenienti a Norimberga, un mio amico andrà su per la fiera del (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Microscout

samurai74 ha scritto: (...) Ok, ho visto e ho intuito cosa si può fare. Quindi mi pare che, per mezzo della fribra ottica, è possibile mandare messaggi dall'RCX al microscout. Inoltre usando il motore del microscout come "generatore di tensione" (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Dear lego, please make a service pack with the new windows & doors in it

Please make a pack containing the following parts: new 1 x 2 x 2 window with glass new 1 x 4 x 3 window with glass 1 x 4 x 6 door frame with new glass door 1 x 4 x 6 door frame with new non-glass door 1 x 4 x 6 window frame (with and without the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Microscout

Vado a memoria, sono in ufficio e non ho modo di accedere al PC nella creation room... Un paio di anni fa mi ero esaltato non poco cercando di espandere le possibilita' dell'RCX per la costruzione di un braccio robot (lontanamente paragonabile alla (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [Press Release] BayLUG Winter Meeting

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) February 2008 BayLUG Meeting Sunday, February 24, 2008 11am-4pm Museum of American Heritage 351 Homer Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94301 BayLUG will be having a meeting and (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb)

  Re: New Plane In KLM Colors???

(...) The additional photos posted on BrickShelf clearly show the plane is painted. Thanks, CDC (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 10 messages in groups lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact