 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17647
Re: Talk from dinner...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 02:57:18 GMT

Brian Davis wrote:

snip

Agreed. It was one of the neat things about NXT-izing it, is you could control
all the functions at once with the IRLink.

Brian,

What have you and the rest of 'the Indiana posse' done with your RCX's ?

With all the NXT talk, we never hear anything about the forgotten yellow
brick.

Chris