 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17643
Re: Talk from dinner...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 20:46:40 GMT

So just for the electronics in the 'dozer is 100 bones.

Dunno if people think that the rest of the dozer is worth the other
hundred--what, with  1384 pieces...

1380 pieces for a hundred bucks works out to around 7 cents a brick.

Any cool pieces?  the treads and the pneumatic brackets...

I think that when I get the money together, I'll probably just get teh 'dozer
instead of buying the electrics separately.

The dino might be another good value source. Except you get that useless sound
brick...

ROSCO