  *377472 (-20)
  oops

forgot the link to that last post (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Delurk: The Black and Pointed Spacecraft

Hello to y'all! I've been hanging around on Lugnet for quite some time, enjoying your creations every day. I did some postings with the first Classic Space contest, but I doubt that anyone still remembers the entries. Time to change all that, it's (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.nl) !!

  Re: How many bad men are good

Thanx every one for your opinions so far. I think that I now get the idea of it. I need about 30 skeletons 20 orcs/gobs the summons wraiths and dragon knights so I am pumped but I'll still take ideas. Last by a request I will post up my story so (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What a downer :-(

Sorry, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-(

Lime Green fire tricks were big in the 70's. Sometime back in the late 60's early 70's someone did a study and came to the conclusion that people see the Lime Green colors better in traffic. As a consequence, ALOT of city's painted their trucks (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: German WWII halftrack and armoured car

(...) I did indeed expect to be challenged and in your response, you have given me very good run for my money. For that I salute you. For the record, I don't deride people who create military MOCs (That's a bit strong) it's that I don't understand (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Progress with DCC and PC

I am finally making progress with my project to control DCC systems from a PC. There are systems out there but I wanted to do my own. My idea has been to generate the DCC packets in the sound card and I have finally managed a reasonably simple (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: German WWII halftrack and armoured car

(...) I love that 'in action' shot! Pretty neat background... Yes, we must remember that LEGO® is essentially a toy, although fast becoming an adult toy IMHO. Again, I was at Wal-World today and informed a father and his son in the LEGO® aisle that (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Land mine robot

(...) I've been using mine in sand, dirt, middle of the street, etc. for years and haven't had any serious problem. Just be sure to clean everything when you're done. Warm water and gentle dish detergent is what I suggest (don't do the motors (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA

(...) Great. Then we just need to convince ITLUG, PLUG, rtlToronto, LegOz and any other non US Lugs to build their own maps. Then we should have a world of bricks. (...) Adrian's is indeed impressive, and no doubt it's sturdier than mine being a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA

(...) I have tried both methods, and found the stacked dots don't photograph too well, and are more prone to becoming dislodged. (...) Subconscious inspiration. Thought as much. The two are different enough in style that they could have been (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: What type of LUG marker? (was Re: New Mosaic: Map of the USA)

(...) But if you want to use the full resolution of the map (2x the number of studs) then you become restricted to round plates, as nothing else will fit the 'half way' positions between four studs. Thats one of the reasons I opted for colour coding (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org)

  Re: A Question of Size

(...) I agree. And I really wonder about the need to even try. Think of the term 'drop ship' referring to the one seen in Aliens. Total complement? I believe it was less than a dozen if you include the Colonial Marines, Ripley and the pilot and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Custom Jango Fett Statue Collection - Ebay

Ross Crawford wrote in message ... (...) OTOH,sometimes it's just not practical. This stadium: (URL) have cost twice as much with instructions. Re gluing, some of my customers want stuff glued but most don't. I have had both glued and unglued stuff (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Review of 2942 Explore Logic (Duplo) Play House

(...) I don't recall seeing anything that looked like a shower head in the set, only a bath. Maybe it was there, but I didn't recognise it? Kerry (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Pré-encontros - preparação para o PLUGfest

Um follow-up: Proponho 25 de JANEIRO para data deste pré-encontro no Porto. É um Sábado; podemos ir ao Arrábida ou ao Nortesshopping ao cinema, em ambos os casos há sítios suficientes para uma tertúlia :-) Mantêm-se as informações relativas à (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  USS James Jessiman Revamp

This is the 2nd flagship out of 21 for the Universal Star Command. It is a prototype ship based on the Truth and Reconciliation from the Xbox game Halo. Tribute to the creator of LDraw. Original idea by me...design by Jim Mcdonald. Here's the deep (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hallo René! Du hier? Um diese Zeit? (...) Ebend! Verstärkung ist immer willkommen, bei all diesen Train-heads hier... (Womit ich keinesfalls Grabenkämpfe zwischen Bürglern und Züglern aufflammen lassen will.) (...) All themes are just spareparts for (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Hi, I'm new

"Tjandra J" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:046601c2bad2$44...Tjandra... (...) with (...) Check out this site. Look in the "Gallery" (URL) walkers are a real challenge. Good luck with your project. -- Bob Fay (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Motor Controller

"Carson Au" <carsonau@excite.com> wrote in message news:H8oBI4.7o2@lugnet.com... (...) The RCX uses Pulse Width Modulation to control the motors. -- Bob Fay (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact