 Castle / 15565
Re: How many bad men are good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 02:13:28 GMT

Thanx every one for your opinions so far. I think that I now get the idea of
it. I need about 30 skeletons 20 orcs/gobs the summons wraiths and dragon
knights so I am pumped but I'll still take ideas.

Last by a request I will post up my story so check it out. Attack is ch 1
and safe is ch2 the rest of them are labled theres 21 of em I belive.