 Castle / 15558
Re: How many bad men are good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:48:15 GMT

Hey Daniel,

I have a few ideas.  The goblin heads from the harry potter sets are good
for some kind of bad guy.  Someone (I forget who) made them into orcs.
There are also a good good minotaur on brickshelf.  A giant might be good as
long as there aren't too many of them (one is plenty).  There were two good
monsters in the post titled "Cool Mukai MOCs", you might look there.  As far
as the numbers of each kind of bad guy go, you need however many it takes to
look good :).  But here is my opinion.  If you are going to use a bunch of
different creatures, try to have the main groups of creatures about equal,
with the unique creatures surrounded by them.  You know same number of
undead, orcs, etc, with Odin, the giant, or whatever scattered throughout
the battle.  Anyway this is only my opinion.  What do you think?

Build On,
Josh

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Hey there my friends. I just thought to myself you know theres so much talk
about Lotr I had to get in somthing different because frankly I am not a fan
of haveing like 900 threads to post because it just gets boring talking
about da same old thing. So i figured my story is coming along well and in
the the end lets just say I am planning on making a big battle.

I have a good # of good guys like 120 give or take a fig.

But my bad army is not quite built.

Now I got the dragon knight army but I still need orc/goblin and undead plus
summonned monsters. Now I got like 16 Dobbys as elves and dont know how many
Gammorian gaurds I should get to be orcs. I am also getting 4 tiger people
and 7 trolls. Last I have the unstoppable odin.

Now heres wear I need help

How many orcs do you think I need

How many skeleton zombies

How man dark raiths do you think I need. I'm thinking like 5 or 6 cause 9 is
taking it from Lotr and you dont want an army of em.

What other summons (like from Final Fantasy and mytholigy) can you make out
of lego. I think Ferin the wolf Thor and well you guys have to have some
other ideas.

Ok any one who has ideas just tell me please.