 Marketplace / Auctions / 9733
Re: Custom Jango Fett Statue Collection - Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:27:53 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote in message ...
I agree. Selling LEGO models without instructions is akin to selling
software without source code....

OTOH,sometimes it's just not practical. This stadium:

Would have cost twice as much with instructions.

Re gluing, some of my customers want stuff glued but most don't. I have had
both glued and unglued stuff get wrecked in the mail, and conversely both
have arrived in perfect condition other times. (The stadium was NOT glued).

Kevin
NEW Half-Timbered Shops kit 1400+++ pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1