 Marketplace / Auctions / 9727
Re: Custom Jango Fett Statue Collection - Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Will Chapman writes:
There is a 14" Lego Statue of Jango Fett on Ebay which includes 7153 Jango
Fett's Slave One along with 8011 Jango Fett Technic Figure

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19009&item=3106894160&rd=1

It's glued.. I wonder if that's a trend?

An ugly trend if it is one.  I don't see any use personally for glued
sculptures.  I wonder if this will be won by someone who isn't really a LEGO
builder... just an admiring fan.  Or perhaps just a Star Wars fan who
doesn't even normally have an interest in LEGO.

This seller said it was "designed
using the latest LEGO CAD tools"... wonder what that means?

Actually, he says, "Each piece of the figure was designed using the latest
Cad software."  So is he claiming credit for the design of each brick?  Or
does he really mean, "The location of each piece of the figure was
co-ordinated using the...."

I guess people can sell almost anything on eBay, I just sometimes have
trouble understanding why others want to buy some of it.  :)

All the best,
Allan B.