 Robotics / 20052
Re: Land mine robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:43:56 GMT

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, John Barnes wrote:

I hate to be a party-pooper, but I would strongly recommend you think twice
about getting sand mixed up with Lego gears, axles and motors.

I've been using mine in sand, dirt, middle of the street, etc. for years
and haven't had any serious problem. Just be sure to clean everything when
you're done. Warm water and gentle dish detergent is what I suggest (don't
do the motors obviously).

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage@ssz.com                            jchoate@open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org