 Robotics / 20051
Re: Hi, I'm new
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:48:41 GMT

"Tjandra J" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:046601c2bad2$44dfa080$1a0212ac@Tjandra...
Hi, I'm Tjandra at Surabaya, Indonesia.

Last year, I bought RIS 2.0. But until now I cannot make a robot biped • with
two leg. Would you please to help me, to give some building instruction &
the program to make it, only uses RIS 2.0 components.

Thank you.

  Check out this site. Look in the "Gallery"
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/mindstorms/

BiPed walkers are a real challenge. Good luck with your project.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/