 Robotics / 20017
Re: I2C device for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:48:12 GMT

Steve is absolutely right and what he said is exactly what I'd recommend.

When writing for loops, you can do the same test as Steve suggested: running
the loop x 1000 times and then beep. Divide the stopwatch time by 1000 and
you have the timing of the for loop, without having to look at certain
instruction timings.