 Trains / 7072
Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 06:47:33 GMT

James,
taking your word for it -- and I do -- I was very surprised that we couldn't
recreate a similar scenario.  Question, did you acheive these results on a
straight run or otherwise?  Did you run for any appreciable amount of time?  I
believe we unofficially ran for 4-5 minutes.

Now that PNLTC has the track, I'd love to set up some 4-500 foot loops and
tinker around with some super-long consists.

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:

At one time, I held this record unoffically, with 92 cars, and ONE engine...if
you dig back you can find ref. to it on .trains

James P