 Trains / 7002
Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record (video)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 02:16:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David K. Z. Harris writes:
In lugnet.trains, David VinZant writes:
12:49 pm Pacific time

The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club has just broken the Guiness Record for
the longest LEGO train Layout - 3232 feet, or 7752 pieces of track crossed.

John Gerlach wants to see video!

Yes, he does!!  <grin>

Before I get swamped with requests for personal copies, I'll post
here that I'm willing to work on a club copy for the clubs that are
currently established. But I'm asking that the clubs work it out
amongnst their group who will be the single contact that gets the
tape, so I don't have to moderate that part.

I don't know how much the media and mailing costs may work out to.
I'll inform the club contacts who email me after I get the PNLTC copy
in the mail.

   Best regards,

        -Z-     frenezulo@baylug.org
I guess I'll volunteer to be the contact for the GMLTC, since our
designated 'public relations officer' (John Neal) is offline for a few days.

This is going to be great - we'll get most of our club together, bring out the
popcorn, and make it an evening!

JohnG, GMLTC
  (lose the '.nospam', or reach me at  gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com  )