 Trains / 6983
Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:57:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

My favorite buildings have been the white grain silos

The silos belong to Matt Chiles.

and especially the
palace with its great details and lots of cool ideas of unconventional use of
bricks.

Who has built it?

Ah yes, the Palace belongs to Dan Parker.  I know I've got more photos of that
from the show and also earlier when he brought it over to my house.

Regards,

Ben

BTW: What has actually been the length of the big Snap bridge? I have been in
fear it might have been longer than my big bridge of 4.10 meters (32 sections
of straight track)....

Oh yes Ben, I remember your bridge.  This snap bridge was built by Wayne
Hussey, and the total length is 22 feet and the length of the span is 16 feet 3
inches.

For the awhile my bridge of 5 feet was the longest in the club but then sitting
next to his, well...
mine is that little yellow one on the end. :-)

Tom
PNLTC