 Trains / 6982
Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:42:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
In lugnet.trains, Kevin Loch writes:

For more info on Kim Toll's buildings visit his site
at: http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr/

Good hint! I havn't been on that site since quite a long time...

Well that's a bunch of them, I'll try for more if anyone would like.
If I didn't get some right I'm sure someone will correct me. :-)

My favorite buildings have been the white grain silos and especially the
palace with its great details and lots of cool ideas of unconventional use of
bricks.

Who has built it?

Regards,

Ben

BTW: What has actually been the length of the big Snap bridge? I have been in
fear it might have been longer than my big bridge of 4.10 meters (32 sections
of straight track)....