 Trains / 6978
Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Congratulations with the record! Also congratulations with the amount of
money and work you have put into it!

Thank you, the project was a lot of fun and yes, a whole lot of work (the
money part we try to ignore :-).

Let get to it: are there some better pictures of these churches?

I'll see if I have some pics of these, if not from this show then a previous
show.

This one is Jon Rasmussen's

And this on is Dan Parker's (I think).

Tom