 Trains / 6977
Re: What happened to the ambassador cars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:11:33 GMT

Yes, we had all the ambassador cars there, some a little later than others,
but we did have all of them there.  Thank you very much to all who sent
them, it looked great to have all those cars together.  Sorry we haven't got
many pictures up but it looks like David and Bryan have been doing a great job.
I've got more to put up, hopefully I'll get to those soon.

Tom

In lugnet.general, David Schilling writes:
Today I couldn't make it to the PNLTC display until after it was already being
taken down, but I finally saw the various ambassador cars.  You'll find
pictures of the majority of them in the "August20"th folder at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1102, (as well as many other
pictures of the display being taken down).

--
David Schilling