 Trains / 6969
6968  |  6970
Subject:
What happened to the ambassador cars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 04:40:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I have been looking at the great picture of the PNLTC G2K Event by David
Schilling on BrickShelf.com
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1102). They are cool and
packed with MOC’s, but I don’t see any of the ambassador boxcars from the
Kidvention. You know the ones GMLTC had on their layout. The ones they sent on
to PNLTC for the next big event. I see lots of the other cars like BayLUG,
FGLTC and ITLUG, but no NELUG, WAMALUG, NGLTC, GFLTC, GMLTC,
GMLUG (sorry, I know I didn't name them all).

That’s going on? Did they make it? I hope they did...

Thanks for any info,
Robin W.
GFLTC