 Trains / 7073
Re: Roof parts for 7740 available in other sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 09:20:00 GMT

In article <Fzt821.5tA@lugnet.com>, r.beneke@tu-bs.de ( Beneke) wrote:

Article: 7051 of lugnet.trains
Newsgroups: lugnet.trains
From: "Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de>
Subject: Roof parts for 7740 available in other sets?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:44:25 GMT

I own a single yellow 22° standard roof brick in 3x3x1. (I do not mean
the
corner brick at the front and rear side of the engine.)

Does this brick come in any other set? My brick looks very shiny and
new: so I
do suppose it's not from a 7740. But where could it come from instead?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben...
I don't know, but I have picked up a few of those slopes and not all from
the 7740.
The other day I went to a pram shop cos I knew they had some lego.
There was only two tubs of it but they let me root around and take the
parts I wanted. There had been a 7740 there but all they had left of it
was one grey sleeper, one yellow train window, grey 3x3x1 slopes two of
the grey windows and a red beam with Spiesewagon on it !
Michael Pratt