 Trains / 31378
Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: MegaPov vs. Overlaying Multiple Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 03:54:00 GMT

--SNIP--

First let me say those renders look great. Really cool stuff and makes me want to try out some renders again.

   If anybody knows a free software to create automatically many fused graphic files, please let me know.

I’m all but certain you could do this from the command-line using ImageMagick convert. I could tell you the commands without doing some research but it basically has every filter of a GUI editor available from DOS.

   Hope you enjoy + Leg Godt!

See more pictures of my models at www.brickshelf.com

Tim

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: MegaPov vs. Overlaying Multiple Pictures

(...) Thanks Tim! Never heard about "Image Magick" before, so this tip was very helpful. Mostly I use IrfanView for all simple transformations. (URL) had a look into the compose-area and that should offer what I am looking for. Great! Leg Godt! Ben (13 years ago, 20-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)