 Trains / 31389
Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: MegaPov vs. Overlaying Multiple Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:19:29 GMT

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

If anybody knows a free software to create automatically many fused
graphic files, please let me know.

"pnmarith" from the NetPBM library can do that.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Jacob's MOCs: