 Trains / 31393
Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: My first Motion Blur Video is online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:00:50 GMT

--snip--
   To answer the two togther. Question 2 lays out basically how I would do it on windows. Just keep adding layer by layer to a temporary file. On a system with proper shell scripting (eg. Linux) you could write a script to do it all at once, which newer batch scripting may offer. So it seems you’re in the same position as I am.
--snip--

PS. Not that I’m not willing to help. Drop me an email if you need any usage advice or troubleshooting (as I rediscover all the time, ORDER IS IMPORTANT!!!!). It just sounds as though you’re already at the limits of my skills.

Tim