 Trains / 31379
Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: MegaPov vs. Overlaying Multiple Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:04:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
--SNIP--

First let me say those renders look great. Really cool stuff and makes me
want to try out some renders again.

Thanks Tim!

Never heard about "Image Magick" before, so this tip was very helpful. Mostly I
use IrfanView for all simple transformations.

http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/compose/

Just had a look into the compose-area and that should offer what I am looking
for. Great!

Leg Godt!

Ben