 Trains / 31382
Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: MegaPov vs. Overlaying Multiple Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 21:28:18 GMT

--snip0-0

Thanks Tim!

Never heard about "Image Magick" before, so this tip was very helpful. Mostly I
use IrfanView for all simple transformations.

It's a unix thing so if you've not spend much time on unix you'll probably never
encounter it. Luckily they also make a windows version :)

Just had a look into the compose-area and that should offer what I am looking
for. Great!

Excellent. It really can do just about everything but the command line gets very
complex.

Leg Godt!

Ben

Tim