 Trains / 31411
Re: Next Motion Blur Video is online - How to automatize ImageMagick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:32:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

Hello,

just a latest update on motion blur: All issues regarding fusion of sub-frame-pictures have now been solved. :-)

ImageMagick has been the key to solution. I have used the standard windows installation.

A friendly fellow from YouTube shared a few of his ideas (especially the main command line he had used) with me.

In result this example picture could be created (looking better than any of the other earlier approaches):

Plus this one allows to write multiple (even thousands of) lines into a text file and renaming the *.txt to *.bat leads to full automatization.

***

   Good to hear. Yeah TBB has a huge number of readers (millions by some stats). It amazes me sometimes.

Just as another feedback on covarage: The stats on You Tube tell that of a total visitor count of 3234: 2300 came via brothers brick 27 from 1000steine (only mentioned eventually in another thread) 10 from Lugnet

***

Leg Godt!

See more pictures of my models at www.brickshelf.com