 Trains / 31402
Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: My first Motion Blur Video is online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:43:51 GMT

   Tim,

thanks for blogging that small vid. I am really amazed: none of my YouTube videos had ever collected 500+ clicks per day before. Now this has happend in just a couple of hours.... I was not aware how prominent brothers brick actually is nowadays.

Good to hear. Yeah TBB has a huge number of readers (millions by some stats). It amazes me sometimes.

--SNIP--
   But ImageMagick looks very appealing to me and I will surely give it a try in future.

You should check it out. Once you get used to its quirks it’s very quick to do whatever you want.

   *****

As a personel sidenote regarding new trains:

I would like to build more, but the job took more and more time and left no space for hobbies. A few weeks ago I quit my job and decided to take a kind of sabbatical semester. I am right in the beginning of this now. So I took the freedom to play around with PovRay for a week (and now this has become two weeks....).

That sounds like too much work. Glad you’ve quit to regain some work/life balance. I’ve been in similar patches with work these past couple of years and it’s no fun.

   My plan is to go back to University for the next 6 months. And I expect to focus on that with same efforts I put into my job career recently. So my render experience will not be followed up as just now.

Hopefully next year will see lots of new MOCs then. :-)

Leg Godt!

Now that is great news :) I’ve been really hoping to see some new stuff from you. I still check your models out whenever I build steam to steal ideas.

Tim