 Trains / 14850
Re: Surprise, new train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 04:14:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Erin Windross writes:
Who cares? It's new :D

In lugnet.trains, Matthew Gerber writes:
Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that this VERY American set shoud show
up at S@H in all of these other countries first, but not in the US?

Can't wait for pics!
(Normally I don't post in .trains, but a new set is a new set!)

--
Erin

Can't see the new train anymore!

Ben it's not April 1st, so I don't think you hacked the site:) or did you?

Hope it's real...
Robin W