 Trains / 14850

Re: Surprise, new train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 04:14:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Erin Windross writes:
Who cares? It's new :D

In lugnet.trains, Matthew Gerber writes:
Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that this VERY American set shoud show
up at S@H in all of these other countries first, but not in the US?

Can't wait for pics!
(Normally I don't post in .trains, but a new set is a new set!)

--
Erin

Can't see the new train anymore!

Ben it's not April 1st, so I don't think you hacked the site:) or did you?

Hope it's real...
Robin W

Re: Surprise, new train set
In lugnet.trains, Matthew Gerber writes:
Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that this VERY American set shoud show
up at S@H in all of these other countries first, but not in the US?

Can't wait for pics!
(Normally I don't post in .trains, but a new set is a new set!)

--
Erin

Can't see the new train anymore!

Ben it's not April 1st, so I don't think you hacked the site:) or did you?

I got the site just 5 minutes ago loaded. There ist of course no pictures (as
mentioned before, but I do not doubt we will see at last some Lego
"US-trash"...

Kind Regards,

Ben

Re: Surprise, new train set
In lugnet.trains, Matthew Gerber writes:
Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that this VERY American set shoud show
up at S@H in all of these other countries first, but not in the US?

Can't wait for pics!
(Normally I don't post in .trains, but a new set is a new set!)

--
Erin

Can't see the new train anymore!

Ben it's not April 1st, so I don't think you hacked the site:) or did you?

Hope it's real...
Robin W

It's still there if you search for 10020. Still no picture though.

Frank

Re: Surprise, new train set
In lugnet.trains, Matthew Gerber writes:
Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that this VERY American set shoud show
up at S@H in all of these other countries first, but not in the US?

Can't wait for pics!
(Normally I don't post in .trains, but a new set is a new set!)

--
Erin

Can't see the new train anymore!

Ben it's not April 1st, so I don't think you hacked the site:) or did you?

Hope it's real...
Robin W

It's still there if you search for 10020. Still no picture though.

No longer there, I'm afraid. I searched in Belgium, Germany and USA - all
said "unavailable in this country".

Pedro

Re: Surprise, new train set
In lugnet.trains, Matthew Gerber writes:
Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that this VERY American set shoud show
up at S@H in all of these other countries first, but not in the US?

Can't wait for pics!
(Normally I don't post in .trains, but a new set is a new set!)

--
Erin

Can't see the new train anymore!

Ben it's not April 1st, so I don't think you hacked the site:) or did you?

Hope it's real...
Robin W

It's still there if you search for 10020. Still no picture though.

Frank

yup...you are right...its there....but not available (yet)
what worries me is the part about it being a "special numbered" limited
addition...does this mean that it will be extremely rare???  If so, I guess
10001 Metroliner set will be on hold....(again!!) D'oh!!

Benjamin Medinets