 Trains / 14846
Re: Surprise, new train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 01:56:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matthew Gerber writes:
Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that this VERY American set shoud show
up at S@H in all of these other countries first, but not in the US?

Not that I'm saying that it won't be here or anything, just pointing out the
humor (?) in the situation.

Matt

lol, notice the 2 town sets too!?  "Pizza to go"! & Wreezeway Cafe
Josh

(Who can't wait)