 Trains / 14858
Re: Surprise, new train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:44:39 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
news:Gr9Jnr.Ln5@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

In addition to the front, it will be interestesting to see how LEGO has
modeled the distinctive red/yellow/black/silver (grey) warbonnet paint
scheme.  It will almost surely require SNOT building unless they do it • with
stickers.

I can't be the only one with fingers crossed for chrome-plated parts to
mimic the stainless-steel, can I? That would bring an entirely new level • to
the LEGO hobby, and trains in particular.

Matt

That would be very cool but I would be very surprised to see them chrome.
That would be a lot of chrome!  But we can hope.  I too am looking forward
to this set as the SantaFe warbonnet design is probably my all time favorite
locomotive.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders