 Trains / 14918
14917  |  14919
Subject:
MSLTC was (Surprise, new train set)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:43:45 GMT

I haven't heard of them before either. I found this post, ironically that we
heard from them a while back.
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/org/?n=664
from Wed, 30 Aug 2000

Howdy, nice models. What show was that?

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

I've never heard of the MSLTC, where exactly are you located? I don't see a
pointer on the LUGMAP for your club.

jt

In lugnet.trains, Matthew Greene writes:
We have been running a "Super Chief" on our layout for the last couple of years,

MSLTC.org look under Photos (should be able to get updates on the site later
this week)

Hopefully this one will have the bullet kind of nose from the passenger
streamliners.

Matthew Greene