 Trains / 14842
Subject:
Surprise, new train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 00:41:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out the "What's New" page at Shop@Home with shipping set to one of the
European countries:  http://shop.lego.com/whatsnew.asp

There is a new train set listed: Item #: 10020 - Santa Fe Super Chief.
Unfortunately not with a valid image yet, but that could change any instant.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Re: Surprise, new train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 01:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
Check out the "What's New" page at Shop@Home with shipping set to one of the
European countries:  http://shop.lego.com/whatsnew.asp

There is a new train set listed: Item #: 10020 - Santa Fe Super Chief.
Unfortunately not with a valid image yet, but that could change any instant.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Wow! Your right...

No picture but here is the text...
All aboard the Santa Fe Super Chief!

The classic Super Chief locomotive is ready to roar down the tracks again!
With its innovative engine design, the powerful, streamlined Super Chief
allowed passengers to ride in luxurious Southwestern style. Now this
detailed model brings back the magic of this famous locomotive in a special
numbered limited edition! Color scheme and decorations are the same as the
original engine, and you can add a motor (#5300) and light (#3748) to your
Super Chief. Includes engineer and mechanic mini-figures. Requires #4548
9-volt Speed Regulator to operate (sold separately).

Item#:  10020
Ages: 10+
Pieces:  436
Price: EUR 39.99

Not Available

I hope we are not stealing Brad's thunder! Hope to see some picture soon!
This sounds like a new direction for LEGO Trains...

Build on...
Robin W

Re: Surprise, new train set