 Trains / 14889
Re: Surprise, new train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 21:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
Wouldn't that be an 8wide train then?

(in best Seinfeld voice, added hastily)
Not that there's anything WRONG with that!

Right...

That IS an interesting idea. The big problem would be how to hide the 4
duplo studs it has... LD so far has not commissioned any new molds but
presumably omitting those studs might not be a HUGE mold change...

Actually, maybe Steve is more right than he realizes... 10020 will be
the first LEGO Direct special DUPLO set...

Frank
With Ages: 10+ Pieces:  436 Price: $35?
Mighty complicated DUPLO set! :-)

John Henry Kruer