 Trains / 1433
Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 06:16:22 GMT

hey james, nice model..
and thanks for adding a link to my picture of my thalys.
is there any chance you can add the link of  my new Thalys page instead?
right now itt has 2 pov pix, 1 ldlite pic,and * pix of the real thing.
also is the ldraw model in zip file.

also, if you want to see my trains page, ive redone it as well, with (just
pictures now) some of my new models.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/6596/lego/trains.html
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/6596/lego/thalys.html