 Trains / 1501
1500  |  1502
Subject:
Shock absorber (was Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 06:42:22 GMT

It's funny that it looks like the shock absorber has appeared mainly in
applications it doesn't seem t be orginally intended for (shock absorber for
small town cars). Maybe it was 'replaced' for this purpose by the dual axle
spring loaded wheels mount (known mainly in red).

Nevertheless , the shock absorber has appeared in at least one town car, but
I don't recall which one.
BTW, I cheaply bought a load of these shock absorbers in Auczilla about a
year ago; nobody seemed to have any interest than (or know what the the part
was). They come in real handy now for train coupling :-)

Bram Lambrecht has pointed me to his preliminary LDraw model of this part.
It can be found in lugnet.cad.dat (title 'part: shock absorber 1x2).

Eric