 Trains / 1407
Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 20:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Since the Halloween buckets came out last year, I have wanted to build
something modeled in orange.

Several of us seem to be on the same page these days to model passenger • trains,
specifically TGVs!  :-)  This is excellent.
I'm am enjoying seeing all the great work.

Orange...TGV...
I've put up on my web site my attempt to model the French SNCF TGV PSE in its
orange, black, and white colors.

This is awesome! I love this train. I want one bad. *sigh* I've got enough
orange slopes but need more bricks. I rarely apply bookmarks to sites but this
warrants one hands down.

I just found my new Christmas train project.  :)

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that this French train does not serve Le Spammecake.