 Trains / 1499
Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:18:52 GMT

In article <376FF2A8.1CFB@mindspring.com>, Frank Filz
<ffilz@mindspring.com> writes
Christopher Masi wrote:

I have never seen that shock absober before. What sets have that part? I guess
I have been away from Technic for too long.

So far I've seen that shock absorber in 4559 Cargo Railway (the gates
are sprung) and 2160 Crystal Scavenger (the "drill" arms can swing and
are sprung). I'm only 95% sure of 2160 (it might have been another set I
inventoried recently - need to post those inventories...)

There are two in the Volcano Island pirates set (6248) as well.
--
Tony Priestman