 Trains / 1493
Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:50:29 GMT

David VinZant wrote:
Hey james
I have played with makeing highspeed lego rail. Not much to it realy just
place a 2x4 standard brick on the outside of the curve at the track joints. I
have done this and was able to run my 7 car long TGV2 through the curves full
speed. I have made my TGV2 articulated and havent tested it witht he
articulation so you may want to test it first. But I have a freight car that
is taller then the crane car that lego sold. And was able to run that around
at full speed with my TGV2 eniges at each end. So run some test and see how it
works out for you. Oh and a lego train looks realy neat leening in on the
turns.

Do you have any pictures of your TGV2?

--
Carbon 60