 Trains / 1417
Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 04:28:32 GMT

since i live in a 'cowtown' i appreciated Larry's orkers!

be sure to treat those orkers well, Larry, we wouldn't want the cows to go
without:)

John Matthews

Mike Poindexter <lego@poindexter.cc> wrote in message
I just spent a little time poring over this, and showing it to some of
my NL cow orkers, who are all pretty impressed. Now, I can't go so far
to say that I'm humbled (1) but I'm certainly impressed and in awe, as
usual.

1 - :-) Me?? Humble? Surely you jest.

Larry,

What are your NL cow orkers?  How do you ork a cow?  And they are in the
National League for cow orking?

Mike