 Trains / 1494
Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 23:50:05 GMT

I've been working on my Thalys rendition, this weekend focussing on the
close couplings. I designed two versions, one for a shared bogie and one for
seperate, magnet connected bogies. It doesn't use any rubber bands; instead
it uses the LEGO schock absorber piece.
The same principle, but built differently, was used in my Green Crocodile
Locomotive.

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models
Select trains from menu

I still have to do some work on other parts of the Thalys, so you'll have to
wait for pics. Soon I'll be able to present the Hondekop train and a dutch
railway station as well.

Eric Brok

ey Eric have you seen my thalys yet?
WwW.geocities.com/area51/corridor/6596/lego/trains.html

the whole train is complete itsself, and since its a cad model i dont have to
worry if it can navagate the curves (WEG) it just looks good in photos
(ehahaha)
it will be a while before i finish the page because im working on my town page
now . ive got several official models to povray image, and i have to make the
page as well.