 Trains / 1507
Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:59:30 GMT

That Cargo Railway keeps getting mor and more attractive....for parts. May I should
go get one and see if I can do anything with it. Those spring are cool.

Chris

PS Thanks for the response.

Frank Filz wrote:

Christopher Masi wrote:

I have never seen that shock absober before. What sets have that part? I guess
I have been away from Technic for too long.

So far I've seen that shock absorber in 4559 Cargo Railway (the gates
are sprung) and 2160 Crystal Scavenger (the "drill" arms can swing and
are sprung). I'm only 95% sure of 2160 (it might have been another set I
inventoried recently - need to post those inventories...)

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com