 Trains / 1506
Re: Ideas for signal crossings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:47:42 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

TLG actually has a blinking light element. The 1x4 brick with 2 lamps
lights solid with one polarity, and blinks with the other (I happened
not to notice this when I built my 6979 Interstellar Starfighter, but
when I was oohing and aahing over a 735 7+ Building Set with Electric
System, I noticed the instructions showed the two different modes).
--
Frank Filz

Hehe, and I've got set 735! 8-)

/Tore