 Trains / 1434
Re: Train tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 15:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, John Neal writes:
"Thomas P. Rafert" wrote:
<much snipped>

I was wondering how may ways you could arrange those modules.  As I • understand the
tables are 30x45 (or larger), does the track come out in the same place on • *each*
module?  It didn't look that way but just wondering.

Actually, yes the track pops out at exactly the same place on every module, 2 • studs in
for the outside loop, and another 4 studs in after that for the second loop.

John, you've got that backwards.  4 studs to the outside track, 2 studs
between the tracks.  (And 20 bricks + 1 plate above the baseplates!  <grin>)

<much more snipped>

J1