 Trains / 11839
Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 17:23:03 GMT

10013 - 121pcs, $16.99
3737 - 15pics, $14.99

Gee, that shows how much overpriced 3737 is (or that 10013 is underpriced).

All these new sets ROCK!  Even if you can't agree with the accuracy of the
sets, they certainly have some killer parts in them.  The caboose has the
black plane windows WITH glass, the 1x8 plate with rail, 1x2 plate with rail,
and tons of T-handle 1x1 bricks.

I can see myself ordering several of each of most of these new sets, simply
for the parts.

Andreas Stabno wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Am I going colorblind? 10013 is a black and blue freight car, 10014 a red
caboose. Where's the tank car? Where's the green windows?

Duq

Try these...

http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010013.jpg
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us010014.jpg