 Trains / 11835
Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 07:10:14 GMT

Unfortunately, the glass looks like trans-light blue.

The caboose glass, however, looks like clear.

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Mike Walsh wrote:

Wow, green train windows!

It's a shame in a way that they're all 1x2x3 train windows, but the car
looks nice. Now I know what to do with those green train doors... Plus,
I can get glass for all the other 1x2x3 train windows I have (red
especially).

Frank