 Trains / 11818
Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:04:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Damian Garcia writes:

"Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com> wrote in message
news:GFCzBB.H96@lugnet.com...

Wow! It looks like LEGO is getting back to trains. I didn't think they • would
add more stuff this soon and they look good! Keep it coming LEGO! Thing • are
looking better in the world of LEGO trains...

with a little exploration you can also find a white tanker, a tan and blue
hopper and what appears to be a green, black and red passenger car.  The
methods used for this "search" are somewhat questionable though.  I think
they look outstanding.  I will get into trains yet...

Wow you're right, looks like a full line is in the works. Very cool.

jt