 Trains / 11811

Subject:
New Train Sets #10013 and #10014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:05:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I was @ LEGO S@H today and just found new trains to go with the My own train
stuff...

Set #10013  Open Frieght Wagon  16.99
Set #10014  Caboose 14.99

Enjoy and pass on the info   apparently its not avaliable yet.

Wayne

Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:22:02 GMT

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message
Set #10014  Caboose 14.99

Wow! *black* 1 x 2 x 2 "airplane" windows.....

Cheers
Carlo.

Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:30:14 GMT

All I can say is with the releases of some sets like the frontend loader and
some ok new trains and some future stuff the next to month my creidt card is
going to burst into flames!!!

Wayne

Set #10014  Caboose 14.99

Wow! *black* 1 x 2 x 2 "airplane" windows.....

Cheers
Carlo.
And it looks like the windows have 'glass' too!!! -Harvey

Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014