 Trains / 11815
Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 23:08:05 GMT

The 10013 Open Freight Wagon
(http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B12B294EE%2D5568%2D4776%2D8A9E%2D63CD53D293F5%7D)
seems to be a pretty simple design that's, but not really juniorized. And a
great source for 2x2 round brown bricks!

The Caboose
(http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B5EC8B8E8%2DD089%2D4F3F%2D8E47%2D28401A72143A%7D)
does seem to be a good source for 2x2 "airplane" windows, and for that price
I'm sure I'll pick up a few.

Very cool indeed.

jt

In lugnet.trains, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I was @ LEGO S@H today and just found new trains to go with the My own train
stuff...

Set #10013  Open Frieght Wagon  16.99
Set #10014  Caboose 14.99

Enjoy and pass on the info   apparently its not avaliable yet.

Wayne