 Trains / 11836
Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 15:58:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I was @ LEGO S@H today and just found new trains to go with the My own train
stuff...

Set #10013  Open Frieght Wagon  16.99
Set #10014  Caboose 14.99

These are GREAT price points, at least relatively speaking. Compare 10013
with the wagon plate, 4 wheels, 2 bogie plates and two couplers pack, for
instance. (which I can't find on the site at the moment, it's being slow and
uncooperative)

Let's hope the other items are at similar points too.

Enjoy and pass on the info   apparently its not avaliable yet.

You gotta love the copywriters that TLC uses. Quoting without permission for
the purposes of review:

"Attach the caboose to the end of your freight train so the train crew has
someplace to sleep on long journeys! It's also the perfect spot to keep the
kitchen so passengers can enjoy a meal. No train is complete without one! "

I'm not going to pick that apart but anyone who knows much about railroading
is probably laughing their head off at the moment.